facebook twitter google plus youtube

Lobkowicz
Share

The production of beer in Pardubice has a secular tradition that dates from the early 14th century.


The first beer brewed in Vysoký Chlumec is in 1466. Since 1474, the brewery has been owned by the Lobkowicz family, traditional czech noble family who occupied the property until 2006.
Currently, the brewery is run by a new national group, the Czech company that is making many efforts to revive production of traditional czech beer.
The oldest written description of the brewery Vysoký Chlumec is dated 1611. Even in those days, there were two rooms for the preparation of beer.

In 1652 the facilities were renovated. The beer produced in the princely Vysoký Chlumec factory has enjoyed a terrific reputation for centuries.

During the periods 1939-1945 and 1948-1992, the Lobkowicz family lost ownership of the brewery. After restitution in 1992, the Lobkowicz family invested significant funds in a process of modernization and innovation.

Currently the mission of the Czech group, the new owner of the brewery, is to bring this rooted reality forward into history and develop its beer production maintaining the individual aspects of the Brewery.

Respecting the character of the brand, traditional recipes, procedures and the use of raw materials of superior quality. This is Interpivo’s genuine way to produce beer.

 

Lobkowicz - logo

 

Former brewery Vysoký Chlumec
Brewery in Vysoký Chlumec

 

 

Lobkowicz

 

Alc. Vol. 4,7%

Premium lager produced according to ancient recipes, harmonic lager with a full-bodied delicate taste, rich with foam.

Lobkowicz

 

Alc. Vol.  6,5 %

Special beer with an alcohol content of 6.5% vol. with a delicious bitter-sweet taste, rich of fullness, persistent foam.

Lobkowicz

 

Alc. Vol. 5,0%

Lager beer, with pleasant notes, distinctive bitterness typical rich full-bodied taste, high persistence of  foam.

 

Key Keg

KEI KEG 20/30 L

Also available in disposable drums 20 and 30 liters.

 

 

metal drum

KEG 30/50 L

Also available in steel drums of 30 and 50 liters.